Each of our sessions are digitally broadcast live and feature world-class speakers. Each presentation typically has 30-40 minutes set aside for instruction followed by another 15 minutes or so for Questions & Answers at the end.
About This Session
Product marketing in open-source is tough. But it doesn’t have to be! In fact, by leaning into the very best parts of open-source you can organize current and potential customers into a burgeoning community.
The deeper you dig into things, the more quickly you’ll realize that a thriving community will do far more for your product growth than many other marketing efforts.
Communities have proven – time and again – to be more involved, more engaged, and more valuable than average customers. This is doubly true in open-source, where everyone has an opportunity to contribute to the product and projects they love.
Let’s have a chat about how communities work, how they function in open-source, and how you can leverage that knowledge to build your own community and grow your product far more than you would have thought possible.
What You’ll Learn
- How open-source really works.
- What makes a group into a true community (as opposed to just a collection of customers).
- Which type of community you should organize.
- How to turn your customers into a community.
- Which tools to use to help your community to engage with one another.
- How to build a better product with help from your community.
- How to find contributors and achieve more than you ever could alone.