Membership Sites Q&A Panel
In this session, Chris Lema, Shawn Hesketh, and Drew Strojny will have a panel discussion answering viewer questions. Here they share about the challenges they’ve faced with creating membership sites using WordPress and how to navigate through the varying permanency of each compounding decision.
Join Chris Lema, Shawn Hesketh, and Drew Strojny as they teach us the ins and outs of building Membership Sites with WordPress.
- Which Tools are Best? – Identify the best membership plugin and/or services for your project.
- Count the Cost – Calculate how much each member will cost you as well as your overall operational costs.
- Experiences Running a WordPress Site – What worked, what didn’t, and what you should do.
- Validating your idea for a membership site – Do people even want what you’re selling?
- Drip Content or Full Access – How you deliver content matters, learn which is right for you and your members.
- Access Restriction –Controlling who can see what.
- Video-Based Content– Where to host it, how to embed it, how to present it.
- Plan Pricing, Discounts, and Promos – What is your content worth? When and why would you sell it for less than that?
- Recurring vs. Lifetime – What timeframe is best for you and your members?
- Tiered Memberships? – Should you have multiple benefit levels, multiple term lengths, multiple anything?
- Free Trials & Free Samples –What should you give away, and why? How well can you convert a free member?
- Segmentation– Getting to know your audience…
- Member Retention – Learn how to keep providing value to your existing members to keep them happy and renewing.
- Refund and Cancellation Policies – If you cannot wow your members, how do you send them off?
- Social and Email Marketing – What are you telling prospects, what are you telling members?